ENERGIZE CT HEATING LOAN
2.99% APR and up to $15,000 Financing for new Energy Efficiency Heating Systems
If you are a residential customer of Eversource or The United Illuminating Company (UI), you may be eligible for a low-interest loan for financing the purchase and install an energy efficient heating system.
- Loan installment payments will be billed conveniently on your monthly electric bill
- Loan amount of up to $15,000
- 2.99% APR financing For Residential Heating Equipment Upgrades or Conversions for the life of the loan
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years which will result in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
- Oil Boilers
AFUE ≥ 87.00%
- Oil Furnaces
AFUE ≥ 85.00%
- Natural Gas or Propane Boiler
AFUE ≥ 90.00%
- Natural Gas or Propane Furnace
AFUE ≥ 95.00%
- Natural Gas Steam Boiler
AFUE ≥ 82.00%
- Air Source Heat Pumps
SEER ≥ 15.00, EER ≥ 12.50, HSPF ≥ 8.50 for Split Systems
SEER ≥ 15.00, EER ≥ 12.00, HSPF ≥ 8.20 for Packaged Systems
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
Closed Loop Water to Air EER ≥ 17.1, COP ≥ 3.6
Closed Loop Water to Water EER ≥ 16.1, COP ≥ 3.1
Direct Expansion Refrigerant EER ≥ 16, COP ≥ 3.6
- AHRI Rated Ductless Heating and Cooling System of Matched Assembly*
SEER ≥ 14.5, EER ≥ 12, HSPF ≥ 8.2
- AHRI Rated Ductless Cooling System of Matched Assembly
SEER ≥ 14.5, HSPF ≥ 8.2
- Propane Tanks (purchase only)
- Applicant must own the property
- Residential rate customers of participating utilities
- Applicant must have their electric account with Eversource or United Illuminating
- The primary borrower must be the property owner AND be listed on the electric account.
- Applicants must be current on their electric utility bill and have had either no late payment charges for the most recent six (6) consecutive months or no more than two (2) late payment charges for the last twelve (12) consecutive months
- There are no other credit qualifications required, we will not be inquiring about your credit score
Rebates on new boilers and furnaces may also be available.
Call us at (475) 255-6883 or visit www.energizect.com to learn more.
What Improvements Qualify?
Your monthly payment and down payment required will be based on the projected energy savings of the proposed heating system. Your annual energy savings will be calculated in accordance with the Connecticut Program Savings Document (CPSD) 9th Edition for 2014 Program Year dated 11/08/2013 for the list of qualified measures below.
ENERGY STAR® Rated and other Qualifying Improvements
Meets or exceeds specifications listed below as verified by energystar.gov, AHRI certificate, or Manufacturer product specification documentation.
*Multi-zone indoor unit ductless systems with only 1 outdoor condenser unit are not subject to the 12 EER requirement.