Have you noticed an increase in energy bills that doesn’t make sense? It’s possible to waste energy and spike your home’s energy costs through leaky doors, windows, and ductwork. In some cases, improperly installed insulation. Our team at F.F. Hitchcock Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can give your home an energy checkup—and make amends to improve your home’s energy efficiency. Home Energy Solutions may help lower your energy bills by making your home more energy-efficient.
Home Energy Solutions is available to eligible customers for a $50 copay, due during the technician’s visit to the home. Your copay may be reimbursed for qualifying home upgrades.
How Home Energy Solutions Works
First, your technician will come to the home and evaluate your home’s energy performance and install basic weatherization and energy-saving measures.
These energy-saving measures can include:
- Sealing air leaks and ductwork
- Installing hot water pipe wrap, faucet aerators, and low-flow showerheads
Your technician may suggest measures such as advanced duct sealing, insulation, high-efficiency heating and cooling, water heating, windows, and appliances. You will also receive helpful information on rebates and financing specific to your home.
Appliance, Insulation, and HVAC Rebates of $200 or More
During your Home Energy Solutions visit, your technician will give you all your options in regards to rebates based on your home’s layout.
Rebates may include the following:
- Up to $1.70 per square foot on approved insulation projects if recommended
- Up to $50 for replacement of certain inefficient appliances with qualifying energy-efficient models
- $100 for replacement of each single- or double-pane window with a qualifying ENERGY STAR® triple-pane window
- Up to $15,000 for qualifying air source heat pumps
- Up to $15,000 for qualifying ground source heat pumps
- Up to $650 for replacement of inefficient gas furnaces with qualifying gas furnaces
- Up to $750 for replacement of inefficient gas boilers with qualifying gas boilers
- Up to $200 for qualifying central air conditioning systems
How to Apply
All residential customers of Eversource, UI, CNG, and SCG are eligible for this program. Applying is easy.
To learn more about Home Energy Solutions, call our team at F.F. Hitchcock Plumbing, Heating & Cooling today!